FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact Information
Roger Schroder, Vice President
Car-Part Announces World Tour Training 2016
FT WRIGHT, KENTUCKY – After seven years of successful annual conferences, Car-Part is offering a new twist on training. Instead of the annual conference in Kentucky, we are bringing training to cities throughout North America in 2016 with Car-Part World Tour Training.
Janice Schroder, Vice President of Marketing, said:
"Recyclers have asked us to bring our training closer to them, and we are happy to accommodate their requests."Training will be interactive and hands-on at a computer, and facilitated by Car-Part product experts. Topics include Car-Part Pro, Car-Part mobile apps, Images, Core Pricing and sales, CrashLink, Bidmate for buying, Checkmate Sales Pro Boot Camp, Partmate for inventory and assemblies, Car-Part Interchange Plus, Brokering, eBay through Checkmate, Reports, and more.
Currently scheduled stops:
- February 19-20, 2016 — Burnaby, British Columbia — The Car-Part World Tour Training kickoff. Thanks to the Automotive Retailers Association (ARA-BC) for donating our meeting space!
- March 12, 2016 — Raleigh, North Carolina — Following the Carolina Auto Recyclers Training and Conference
- May 7, 2016 — Los Angeles, California — Car-Part visits the Golden State
- June 4, 2016 — Mason City, Iowa — In conjunction with the Iowa Auto Recyclers Summer Outing
- July 23, 2016 — Phoenix, Arizona — Bringing training to our recyclers in the southwest
- August 27, 2016 — Denver, Colorado — Meeting with recyclers in the Mile-High City
- September 24, 2016 — York, Pennsylvania — During the Pennsylvania Automotive Recycling Trade Society (PARTS) Trade Show & Expo
- September 30, 2016 — Kemah, Texas — Join us before the Texas Automotive Recyclers Association (TARA) Conference & Trade Show
- October 29, 2016 — Baltimore, Maryland — 4 hours of training during the Automotive Recyclers Association Annual Convention's Technology Forum
- November 12, 2016 — Napa Valley, California — Returning to the West Coast by popular demand
- December 3, 2016 — Orlando, Florida — Our final stop of the year, in the Sunshine State
- Even more stops will be added to the schedule in the coming weeks.
Mike Swift, President of the Automotive Recyclers Association, said:
"Recyclers need to get back to the basics. They already spent money on their management systems, now they need to invest in knowledge and training to increase their return on investment."If your association (or you as an individual recycler) would like training in your area, please contact Car-Part and we will be happy to discuss coordinating a Car-Part World Tour Training stop with you or your association.
For more information and to register for a Car-Part World Tour Training stop near you, visit Products.Car-Part.com/worldtour or call 859-344-1925.
Online marketplaces powered by Car-Part.com serve over 11 million part searches per month on behalf of 4,000 auto recyclers and hundreds of aftermarket and OE surplus suppliers, representing $5 billion in part searches per month. Car-Part Pro, the marketplace designed to provide recycled parts to the collision industry, went live in 2012 and serves 37,000 repairers. Car-Part.com also provides a completely integrated auto recycling workflow and inventory management system. For more information on Car-Part.com or Car-Part Pro, please call Roger Schroder at 859-344-1925.