We're bringing Car-Part Training to you! Join your fellow auto recyclers for a full day of training on Saturday, May 20! (Plus, on Friday night we're having a reception where you can sit down one-on-one with a Car-Part trainer).
Car-Part World Tour Training events feature hands-on, interactive classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas for your business.
During this event, we'll talk about:
- Checkmate Sales Pro: The intuitive workflow makes selling parts faster and easier than ever. Our interactive session allows you to connect your laptop to our simulation environment, so you can get your hands on Sales Pro and try it out for yourself. The newest version (Build 82) was released in January, and we can't wait to show you what's new! (To get the most out of this class, we recommend that you arrive already familiar with the basic part search process. If you need help, sign up for a one-on-one appointment on Friday night!)
- Bidmate and Partmate: Bidmate is the industry's premier bidding tool, helping you determine how valuable a vehicle is for your business. Partmate is the portable inventory tool that connects directly to Bidmate and Checkmate, making the process of buying, inventorying, and selling parts easy and seamless.
- Order Trakker, Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay, Dashboard, and Checkmate Reports: These Checkmate add-ons give you the most value from Checkmate by helping you sell parts online, track your orders, and manage/monitor your business data.
- Photomate: Our brand new mobile app makes it super fast and easy to take photos of your parts, and include those photos in your online part listings in Car-Part.com, Car-Part Pro, eBay, mobile searches, Trading Partners, and your own website.
- Car-Part Pro: Discover our eCommerce solutions that make your parts available and attractive to professional customers like body shops, mechanical shops, and insurance adjusters. Learn how Car-Part.com is marketing recycled parts to these industries and what that means for our industry and your individual business.
- and much more!
Registration is only $50/person, and includes a full day of training, workbook, and t-shirt!
Plus on Friday evening we're holding a training reception. This reception is FREE to registered participants of Saturday's class. Join us for a snack, a soda, and the opportunity to sit down and talk to one of our trainers one-on-one. You can ask us anything you want about a product you have, or a product you're thinking about. This is a great way to brush up on Checkmate Sales Pro, ask about our Reports, or pick our trainer's brains about any other topic you want advice on.
Your registration is your ticket to a full day of training:
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Reception and one-on-one training available:
Friday, May 19, 2017
Classes will be held at:
Courtyard Denver Airport
6901 Tower Road
Denver, CO 80249
If you have a Windows laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to the software we discuss.