We're bringing Car-Part Training to you! Join your fellow auto recyclers for a full day of training on Saturday, March 4, before the SDCARA Casino Night! (Plus, there are a limited number of appointments available Friday night if you want additional one-on-one time with a Car-Part Training Expert!)
Car-Part World Tour Training events feature hands-on, interactive classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas for your business.
During this event, we'll talk about:
- Checkmate Sales Pro: The intuitive workflow makes selling parts faster and easier than ever. Our interactive session allows you to connect your laptop to our simulation environment, so you can get your hands on Sales Pro and try it out for yourself. The newest version (Build 82) was released in January, and we can't wait to show you what's new! (To get the most out of this class, we recommend that you arrive already familiar with the basic part search process. If you need help, sign up for a one-on-one appointment on Friday night!)
- Bidmate and Partmate: Bidmate is the industry's premier bidding tool, helping you determine how valuable a vehicle is for your business. Partmate is the portable inventory tool that connects directly to Bidmate and Checkmate, making the process of buying, inventorying, and selling parts easy and seamless.
- Order Trakker, Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay, Dashboard, and Checkmate Reports: These Checkmate add-ons give you the most value from Checkmate by helping you sell parts online, track your orders, and manage/monitor your business data.
- Photomate: Our brand new mobile app makes it super fast and easy to take photos of your parts, and include those photos in your online part listings in Car-Part.com, Car-Part Pro, eBay, mobile searches, Trading Partners, and your own website.
- Car-Part Pro: Discover our eCommerce solutions that make your parts available and attractive to professional customers like body shops, mechanical shops, and insurance adjusters. Learn how Car-Part.com is marketing recycled parts to these industries and what that means for our industry and your individual business.
- and much more!
Registration is only $49/person, and includes a full day of training, workbook, and t-shirt!
Plus there are a limited number of one-on-one appointments available on Friday evening that are FREE to registered participants of Saturday's class. You can use your appointment to discuss Checkmate Sales Pro, or to talk about any other question you have about any Car-Part product. Registration for both the Friday evening one-on-one appointments and the Saturday training session are first come, first serve. Sign up now to save your spot!
Your registration is your ticket to a full day of training:
Saturday, March 4, 2017
One-on-one training appointments are available:
Friday, March 3, 2017
Classes will be held at:
Hilton San Diego Mission Valley
901 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA 92108
If you have a Windows laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to the software we discuss.